The U.S. Census Bureau has updated us about the availability of census data. We have adjusted our timeline accordingly.
- February-May, 2021: Education Presentations (California Redistricting Basics)
- June-August, 2021: Public Input Meetings (COI)
- August 15-30, 2021*: Census Data Expected to the State
- September 30-October 31, 2021*: Census Data Expected to the Commission
- October-December, 2021*: Public Input Meetings/Line Drawing Sessions
- November-December, 2021*: Draft District Maps Released
- December 2021-January 2022*: Public Input Meetings/Line Drawing Sessions
- December 2021-February 2022*: District Maps Released
- December 2021-February 2022*: Final District Maps to Secretary of State
*Dates will be updated on our website once the census data are received and the Commission adopts the final schedule.
Do you like this page?