The U.S. Census Bureau has updated us about the availability of census data. We have adjusted our timeline accordingly.
- February-May: Education Presentations
- June-October: Public Input Meetings (COI)
- September 30: Census Data Expected to the State
- October 31: Census Data Expected to the Commission
- November-December: Public Input Meetings/Line Drawing Sessions (pre district maps)
- December: Draft District Maps Released
- January: Public Input Meetings/Line Drawing Sessions
- February: Draft District Maps Released
- February 15: Final District Maps to Secretary of State
To submit public input today using the COI tool, please visit: https://drawmycacommunity.org/.
Do you like this page?